Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Icefrog Enraged

There seems to be a lot of confusion going on the net. Various leak websites have people posting under my username to confuse players. I'm not sure why some players think that I would post there, but it seems like many do based on the volume of emails regarding it.

Aside from the data in this post, I have not said anything regarding 6.60 at all. It is also not my last version. As I have stated before, I have no plans to stop updating the map anytime soon.

-icefrog

That is his update from his blog that was updated. Like other authors in blogs. They don't want to see there post in their own blogs because after there long thinking and brainstorming for their blogs they will just see that they just plagiarized it. If you want to copy something from another blog/site. Try to quote it like what I did up there. I hope those guys will really stop doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment