Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spectre and Enigma Changes and I saw a Bug

First, let's go to Spectre change.

* Spectral Dagger no longer gives vision

Yes I know this is a pain to many Spectre users that uses dagger as a hunting tool.

So this is a pic of it.




I casted Dagger and did not saw a thing. OMG.

It really makes hard to scout many of the terrains and killing that pesky crow!

2nd: Enigma's Conversion skill

* Reworked Enigma's Conversion
Demonic Conversion:
=====================
Splits any non-hero unit into three Eidolons, killing the targeted unit.
Eidolon's can duplicate themselves once whenever they attack 6 times.

Lesser Eidolon/Eidolon/Greater Eidolon/Dire Eidolon (Same as before)

Cooldown: 35
Manacost: 170

Notes: It cannot target Level 5+ Neutral Creeps

Pic:



I let them attack the neutral creeps and suddenly one multiplied! How about that!

Now this skill is now great for jungling and for pushing too. I remembered my friend picks this in his skill build and it effects really great. Great help for denying the creeps w/o exp for the enemy.

Roshan Bug

Sorry but I can't post a pic yet. It occurred when I am playing in single mode and testing the new map. I was Darkchrow and I went to Rosh just for an easy money!$$. Rosh came to me and then I casted Midnight ulse and Malefice to it. He then goes to my place and went straight pass me and went to the ramp going to the scourge Ancient camp site. He sat there for about 5 seconds then goes back to his throne. I think it's a bug. So if you want t check it out try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment