Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Tauren Chieftain!!!!

Icefrog said that there will be a Hidden Side quest for every .x9 versions of DotA map(I think his favorite number is 9??) and now, due to the release of 6.59, there will be a hidden side quest for the said version. I that quest is for Tauren Chieftain.

I think this is the best made character in the history of Warcraft and this is my favorite one too.

Many players will enjoy this quest.

I have an idea that there will be frogs to search again. The quest battle, I think, will be done in the corner left where the -rd is made.

This will be the model:

IceFrog News








And this will be the Icon:

3 comments:

  1. attack animation looks damn cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats his "special attack" like levaiathan swings when he ancor smashes and axe or azwraith jump when they crit or cleave

    ReplyDelete
  3. azwraith and axe are the same model... of course they make the same attack

    ReplyDelete